It’s June, and at Stop, Breathe & Think we are all about inspiring more JOY in our daily lives! For the next 4 weeks, we’ll be featuring activities to make even the tiniest moments of joy in your life shine a little brighter. To kick things off, we’ll be soaking up some good vibes by turning bath time 🛁 into an oasis of calm. (Psst… if you don’t have a bathtub, these prompts work great in the shower as well!)
Try one of these tracks during your next bath or shower for some #JuneJoy:
Or try this 5-minute meditative experience we created especially for bath time:
- Find your favorite essential oil (We love lavender here at SB&T.); dilute it according to the oil’s instructions, and add it to your bathtub water.
- As you settle in, feel the warmth of the water on your skin.
- Take a few deep breaths, and enjoy the scent.
- Continue to breathe slowly and deeply… with each breath, imagine a sense of peaceful calm washing through your body.
- Starting with the top of your head and slowly moving down, relax your eyebrows and jaw, mouth and cheeks, shoulders, belly, arms and legs.
- Imagine your entire body filling with peace and calm.
- Now, relax into the feelings of warmth and calmness as you allow yourself to simply enjoy the moment.
From bubbles to being, here’s to a month ahead of the biggest and smallest moments of pure delight.