Bring a positive routine to an unstructured summer, and help your kids get a good night’s sleep in the process. Create a mindful groove with the Home for Summer playlist for morning, noon and night. Find the Summer Playlist here
- Thank the Farmer: Start the day with gratitude at breakfast.
- Imaginary Hugs and Peaceful Place: Set a positive and peaceful tone for the day.
- Square Breathing: Create a calm and focused foundation for whatever the day has in store.
- Frog Jumps & Fading Tone: Channel playful energy.
- Shake it Up: Get the wiggles out.
- Kindness with Every Step: Inspire happiness and connection.
- Rock-a-Bye for Sleep: Snuggle, breathe and drift into dreamland.
- Butterfly Body Scan for Sleep: Relax with the help of a magical butterfly.
- Cooling Out Breath: Breathe out long and slow to feel calm and quiet.